I’m again to making pom-poms and discovering inspiration by means of yarn! It brings me so substantially pleasure, I actually want to acquire or make a massive loom so I can generate larger yarn items. But for now, pom-poms and tassels it is! These are just fun to make with a group, or for a present, or to add some coloration and pleasure to a bag or a knob.
[ I am a participant in affiliate programs designed to provide a means for bloggers to earn small fees at no cost to you by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. ]
Materials required for pom-pom tassel Do-it-yourself:
~ Yarn (I get mine at the craft store)
~ Pom-pom makers (or use a piece of cardboard)
~ Good scissors
~ Small cardboard piece
~ E book rings (optional, but great to have)
Here’s how I built this pom-pom tassel Do it yourself:
1. Opt for a shade story. I like utilizing colors in the very same loved ones and then incorporating in 1 complementary coloration (read through this publish about the colour wheel).
2. Make your pom-poms. I utilised the smallest pom-pom maker to make 3, and then a person even larger. Leave extended tie-yarns on, will use them later.
3. Make the tassels. I wrap the yarn close to a piece of cardboard, tie it alongside one another at the top rated, reduce off from the bottom, and then wrap a minimal yarn all-around the leading to complete. I manufactured a few. Depart the tie-yarns long for these, much too.
4. Now that you have all of your aspects, reduce off one particular of the two long tie-yarns.
5. Collect your four pom-poms and a few tassels alongside one another into a bundle and tie a knot at the top rated. You may possibly need to arrange all the aspects a little bit so they healthy and so that the pom-poms are visually on prime of the tassels.
6. Tie every thing to a reserve ring, safe with some glue. Or, if you never have rings, braid the strings so they are just one unit and can be tied to nearly anything.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Did you like this article? Listed here are a lot more pom-pom Do it yourself concepts